Monday, March 16

Up and Running

Hello everyone! Welcome to the newest addition to Grounded Student Ministries~OUR BLOG!

I (Cymbre) have heard several requests for a blog and hope it comes in handy. I hope to keep it updated with dates, events, info, pictures, etc. If you have a picture from a youth event you'd like to share, feel free to email it to me or Mike! (mrmichaelbryant@aol.com or CymbreG@aol.com)

Our weekly activities are listed on the right. Anyone needing additional information, please feel free to email either of us! I plan to take pictures at all of our activites and want to have a *Photo of the Week* each Monday from the week before. Hopefully I'll keep up with taking photos!!

And now...our first *Photo of the Week*!
Taylor showing off her bowling skills Wii style at LifeGroups!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha!
i love this picture!
its MEEE!!!
:D
hah..
well, i had fun,
hope to see all of you guys
this week at LifeGroups!
(:
-taylor<3